Health 2.0 India Announces Preliminary Program
Health 2.0 is excited to announce the preliminarily program for our upcoming conference in India. Confirmed speakers include:
- Roberto Ascione, President, Publicis Healthware International
- Adi Codaty, Head of Innovation and R&D, United Health Group
- Craig Manson, Business Development Director, Dr Foster Intelligence
- Amit Kulkarni, Senior Research Scientist, Merck
- Nandhu Madhava, Founder & CEO, mDhil
- Aniruddha Malpani, Medical Director, Health Education Library for People (HELP)
- Nandini Mundkur, Founder, Centre for Child Development and Disabilities; Director,International Children’s Peace Council (ICPC)
- Suresh Narayanan,Chief Marketing Officer, Purple Teal
- John Oommen, World Health Organization
- Sreedhar Potarazu, Founder and CEO of Vital Spring Technologies
- Ramesh Raskar, Associate Professor, MIT Media Lab
- Joel Selanikio, Co-founder and CEO, DataDyne
- Rajiv Vasudevan, Founder and CEO, AyurVAID Hospitals
Health 2.0 India will also feature over 20 demos presented by companies set to change India’s health landscape including: Purple Teal, Truworth, PharmaArc, Dr. Foster, Your Nurse is On, Health SuperHiway, Medico, Argusoft, Eyenetra, Mdhil, Plus91, ChimeOn, and MedSeek.
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Buy your ticket today and save 3000 INR! Prices go up on November 30th. Click here to register.
Continue reading to learn more about how to become a Health 2.0 Partner and Speaker Applications.
Make It Your Event: Be associated with the most vibrant community in health 2.0. There is no minimum amount to become a partner, and sponsorship options are selected “a la carte”.
For additional information or to request a sponsorship prospectus, please contact: Jaya Jain, Conference Manager.
Apply to speak: Health 2.0 India is still accepting speaker submissions! If your health 2.0 organization offers an innovative technology or service, we want to hear from you!Apply to Speak