Check Out the Health:Refactored Preliminary Agenda
We’re pretty thrilled about the newly released preliminary agenda for Health:Refactored. This two-day event will be filled with code and design excellence, and all the info developers and designers need to build great health tech products. Read on to find out more about the Health:Refactored keynotes, speaker line-up, API workshops, networking opportunities, and parties:
Hear exciting keynotes Learn from Bryan Sivak about the liberation and dissemination of government data. Hear the health IT-patient relationship dueling keynote with health IT expert Fred Trotter and e-patient Karen Herzog. Distinguished engineer, Sean Nolan, will discuss pilot programs and “meaningful” patient engagement.
We’ve also got a heavy-hitting line-up of speakers-experts in health care ecosystem, design, data, health law, and biz dev-who will join us onstage to cover the five conference tracks:
- Anatomy of the Beast: The US Health Care System - Learn about the big picture with pros like Jan Gurley (DocGurley.com), Brad Weinberg (Blueprint Health), and Ethan Prater (Castlight Health).
- UI, UX, & U: Designing for Health - Want to know how to engage health IT users and build great products? Hear from Gretchen Wustrack (IDEO), Aza Raskin (Jawbone), and Alex Tam (Frog) in our design track.
- Scary Acronyms: HIPAA, USPTO, FDA, and EHRs - Don’t be scared off by the puzzle of legal acronyms - get great tips from legal professionals like Scott Edelstein (Squire Sanders, LLP), Jeff Schox (Schox Patent Group), and Devan McGraw (Center for Democracy & Technology).
- Deals and Dollars: Optimizing your Biz Dev Strategy - Learn how to succeed in the market with business development experts, including Caroline Lewko (Wireless Industry Partnership), Kyle Armbrester (athenahealth), and Keith Toussaint (Mayo Clinic).
- Dreaming of Data: Big, Open, and Interoperable - Become a data expert with talks from leaders in big, open, interoperable data, and how to use it, including Shahid Shah (HIT Strategist and Author), John Walsh (CareCloud), and Alessio Signorini (AchieveMint).
After the event, attendees will have the opportunity to network, explore the Computer History Museum, network, and enjoy a happy hour. Then, we’ll wrap it all up and head to NERD:JAM, the Health:Refactored post-conference party!
Join us on May 13th and 14th at Health:Refactored. Register today!