Register Today for Next Week’s Health 2.0 Show!
January 12, 2023
11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
Don’t miss 2011′s first installment of the Health 2.0 Show, focused on the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge!
We’ll chat with previous challengers about the process of hosting a challenge and we’ll introduce the new challenges as well! And as an inspiration, we’ll take a look at some previous winning applications.
Got any questions about getting involved? We’ll give you the details for issuing a challenge, becoming a team, and submitting a solution! And we’ll be taking any other questions you might have as well.
- Abdul R. Shaikh, Behavioral Scientist, Program Director, National Cancer Institute
- Kristi Miller Durazo, Senior Strategy Advisor, American Heart Association
- Linda M. Harris, PhD, Lead, Health Communication and ehealth Team, Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, HHS
- Charlene A. Caburnay, Research Assistant Professor, George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Washington University in St. Louis
- … and more announced soon!
For more information on sponsoring The Health 2.0 Show, contact Hillary McCowen.