Latest Spring Fling Updates
What can you expect to see at Health 2.0 San Diego?
Companies and creative leaders who are pushing the curve on innovation to tackle three major challenges of our time in health care: prevention, wellness, and the role of food; the user-driven disruption of traditional clinical research; and how smart technology and service design can lower the cost of healthcare. All with the audience mix and engaging format that only a Health 2.0 conference can deliver! Register Today!
Complete agenda here!
Product developments not seen elsewhere
- Hemi Weingarten, Fooducate
- Brian Witlin, ShopWell
- Lindsey Volckmann, Keas
- Eric Zimmerman, RedBrick Health
- Ethan Austin, GiveForward
- Bart Foster, SoloHealth
- Bettina Experton, Humetrix
- Jay Mason, MyHealthDIRECT
- Zach Simpson, Traitwise
- Marisa Nelson, 23andme
- Michael Boerner, Unity Medical
Insightful commentary and inspiring conversation
|Abbe Don, IDEO
Steve Downs, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Nikolai Kirienko, Crohnology.MD
Amy Romano, Childbirth Connection
JD Kleinke, “Catching Babies”
Alan Greene, drgreene.com
Dean Ornish, PMRI
Preston Maring, Kaiser Permanente
Carol Diamond, Markle Foundation
Carter Headrick, American Heart Association
Susan Love, Dr. Susan Love Research Found.
Paul Wallace, Kaiser Permanente
George Lundberg, Cancer Commons
Gilles Frydman, ACOR
|Deborah Estrin, UCLA
Josh Sommer, Chordoma Foundation
Howard Koh, HHS
Todd Park, HHS
Andrew Odewahn, O’Reilly Media
Arnie Milstein, Stanford University
Don Casey, WWHI
Rushika Fernandopulle, Iora Health
Eric Langshur, Rise Health
Norm Wu, Qliance
Lygeia Ricciardi, ONC, HHS
Margaret Laws, CHCF
Stephen Downs, RWFJ
David Rosenman, Mayo Clinic
Jane Sarashon-Kahn, Think-Health
The winners of the Health 2.0 Developer Challenge
- myHealthyPeople, healthypeople.gov, winner to be announced at conference!
- Enabling Community Use of Data for Cancer Prevention and Control, NCI, Team Ozioma
- Challenge for Consumer Apps to Visualize Health Care Quality Measure, HHS, CGI Federal
- Analyze This!, Practice Fusion, winner to be announced at conference!
- Food Find, AHA, winner to be announced at conference!
- Exposing Variation in Maternity Care Quality, Health Outcomes and Value: A data Visualization Challenge, Childbirth Connection, winner to be announced at conference!
…and see what the Codeathoners built in one day!
From our Bay Area Code-a-thon:
- Team School Records
- Team Free Health
- Team Wellness Garden
From the Washington, D.C. Code-a-thon:
- Team Maya
- Team HealthCentral
- Team BlueMeter
From the Boston, MA Code-a-thon:
- Team Triangle
- Team MIT Media Lab
Tour the facilities at West Wireless Health Institute or the Kaiser Permanente Garfield Specialty Center.
Come meet with other empowered, engaged patients to co-create a vision and next steps for moving forward with patient-led initiatives co-located with upcoming Health 2.0 Conferences.
Lunch with Calit2
During the lunch, Howard Koh, Todd Park, and other HHS staff will introduce the national health communication and health IT priorities for the next decade and challenge the health IT developer community. There is limited space, so RSVP today!
Want to maximize your market reach and get in front of our prestigious Health 2.0 audience? It’s not too late to sponsor this conference, but spots are going fast! ONLY 3 Exhibit Tables and 2 Panels left! Click here for information but don’t wait till it’s too late!